隔着内裤自慰做多了会得白血病吗,大号BBVVBBW高潮,无遮挡很黄很黄的视频,懂色av蜜臀av无码亚洲

當前位置 : 好學校 教育資訊 外貿英語 正文

外貿英語:國際商品貿易術語--如何提出詢盤?

2014-01-08

我們已向該公司提出詢價( 詢盤 )。

We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

對該公司的詢價信, 我們已經回復。

We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

我公司已收到, 該公司關于這類商品的 詢盤 。

We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

我們已邀請客戶對該商品提出詢價。

We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

敬請將貴公司的進口商品目錄寄來為荷。

Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

如能得到貴方特殊的詢價, 則甚為感謝。

We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

敬請惠寄報價單和樣品可否? 請酌。

Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

由于這一次訂購是合同的組成部分, 請提供好的條件。

Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

請告知以現金支付的優惠條款和折扣比例。

Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

由于打折扣, 請告知好的裝貨(船)條件。

Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

請告知該商品的價格和質量。

Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

請對日本生產的合成纖維的制品, 如尼龍、維尼龍、莎綸等報低價格。

Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

敬請告知該貨以現金支付的低價格。

Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

敬請告知貴公司可供應的上等砂糖的數量和價格。

Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

請報德克薩斯州產中等棉花50包、11月份交貨的低價格是多少?

At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

請報10英擔、一級軟木(瓶)塞的低價格。

Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

請對上述產品報運至我方工廠交貨的低價格。

We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

請貴方惠寄商品目錄并報價、謝謝。

I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

請對該商品報低價。

Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

貴公司7月1日來函就該商品優惠條件的 詢盤 敬悉。

We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

如收到貴司對機械產品的詢價, 我們將甚表謝意。

We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

如能告知該商品的詳細情況, 則不勝感謝。

We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

如您能告知該商品的現行價格, 將不勝感謝。

We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.

收藏
分享到:

相關資訊

相關課程

好學校二維碼
熱門學校
推薦課程
主站蜘蛛池模板: 高安市| 巩留县| 杨浦区| 临泽县| 南康市| 五峰| 永修县| 进贤县| 治县。| 湖北省| 西宁市| 黄平县| 河津市| 台山市| 靖西县| 湘潭县| 洛阳市| 新余市| 陵水| 南木林县| 古浪县| 建始县| 电白县| 连云港市| 富裕县| 台湾省| 稷山县| 尼木县| 浠水县| 宁波市| 保山市| 商水县| 阳曲县| 福贡县| 龙岩市| 武乡县| 自贡市| 福州市| 哈巴河县| 凉山| 平阳县|